OpenVox A2410P is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It delivers the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 24 ports.
A2410P is a new generation analog card with interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules. It can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A2410P contains 6 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 6 quad-FXO or quad-FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A2410P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Up to 24 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Full-length analog card
- Up to 6 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ45 connector
- 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Size: 312mm*106.7mm*16mm
- Weight: 165g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and CS-03