The Grandstream GXP1160 is a small-to-medium business VoIP phone. The GXP1160 features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, a 128×40 graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3 –way conference and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). The GXP1160 is also compatible with Plantronics headsets.
Grandstream GXP1160 Key Features
- 128×40 graphical LCD
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances
- 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history up to 200 records
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), personalised music ring tone/ring back tone
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports
- Automated provisioning using TW-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
The Grandstream GXP1160 IP Phone also deliveries superior audio quality, rich and leading telephony features such as personalised information, customisable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
It is a perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality feature rich VoIP Phone at an affordable cost.
Grandstream GXP1160 Technical Specification
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP,PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, TR-069, 802.1X IPv6
- Dual Switched 10/100Mbps ports
- 128×40 graphical LCD display
- 1 SIP account, 3 XML programmable context sensitive keys, 5 navigational/menu/ volume keys, 9 dedicated functions keys for Phonebook, Message (with LED indicator), Hold, Transfer, Conference, Flash, Speakrphone, Volume, Send, Redial,
- Support for G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711 μ/a, G.726-32, G.722 (wide-band), iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFD2833, SIP INFO)
- Hold, Transfer, Forward, 3-way conference, downloadable phone book, (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call log (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalised music ringtones, server redundancy and fail-over
- RJ9, supporting Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Yes, 1 angle position available
- Layer 2 (802.1q, 802.1p) and layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz: Output: + 5vDC, 800mA
- Intergrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af, GXP1165 only)
- Max power consumption 2.5w (universal power adapter) or 3w (PoE)
- Unit dimension: 154mm (W) x 200mm (L) x 79mm D, handset onhook)
- Unit Weight: 0.6kg
- Package Weight: 1.03KG
Temperature & Humidity
- Operating 32 – 104 ° F / 0 -40 ° C, 10-90% (non-condensing); Storage: 14 – 140 ° F . – 10 – 60 ° C