The 2FXOS module supports CooVox-U50/ CooVox-U100 IP Phone System with 4 RJ11 ports for connection
2FXOS (Foreign Exchange Office & Foreign Exchange Station) is an interface that mixes FXS ports (station) and FXO ports (office) to connect analogical phones or lines. It includes 2FXO ports and 2FXS ports, and it can be combined with BRI, PRI or GSM modules.
FXO interfaces are used to connect your PBX to the PSTN. One FXO channel is required for each line you receive from your telco.
FXS interfaces are used on the inside of your IP PBX, they do not connect directly to the PSTN. One FXS channel is required for each telephone that you wish to connect to your Asterisk system.
The FXO Interface provides the following features:
- Ring Generation and Ringing Trip
- Loop Closure Detection
- Loop Disconnect
- Loop Reversal
- Loop Voltage and Current Monitoring
- On-hook and Off-hook Transmission
- Hook-flash Detection
- DTMF SignalingProgrammable Audio Gain
- On-board Power Generation
- Constant Loop Current: 20mA
The FXS Interface provides the following features:
- Detects ringing when on-hook
- Detects loop current when off-hook
- Can accommodate private branch exchange (PBX) with -48 V battery voltage
- Loop current range: 13-110mA
- Voltage detection threshold is software-selectable